Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Better Days

Happiness is a goal worth achieving. Sure its nice to have nice things, and titles, and awards. But at the end of the day, do those things really make you happy, do they make you perfectly content. Sometimes I find myself saying "If i just buy this one item, I'll be satisfied," but then I come to quickly to find that I'm not satisfied. I want something better, something bigger, or something different. I'd been pondering ways to make a change in my life. To bring in something new, something that would pull me out of rut. I have come to find that happiness comes in so many ways, shapes and forms.

Someone told me once that they everything was just more fun when they were with their husband. How wonderful it must be to know that you enrich someones life like that. And then I thought, maybe if we all surround ourselves with people who make us laugh instead of cry, we might see better days. Maybe in return we could try to be that person to another.

No comments:

Post a Comment